Allan and I fixed the boat so we were able to go out on the water again. The Dogs love the lake!
They get really excited when we say we are going out to the lake. They sit back in the car and peer over the seats, they almost shake with excitement. Joanna on the wakeboard
I'm glad you guys were able to get the boat fixed. I felt bad that you guys had spent all that time and money getting it fixed up and then the belt broke that first day. At least it was just the belt. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Looks like the dogs enjoyed it too.
3 comments:
I'm glad you guys were able to get the boat fixed. I felt bad that you guys had spent all that time and money getting it fixed up and then the belt broke that first day. At least it was just the belt. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Looks like the dogs enjoyed it too.
We love seeing the pics of the dogs. They really do love the lake, almost as much as you guys do.
Holy smokes, an update! Congrats! Love the pictures!!!
Post a Comment